Australia Fasting Detox
Guided by Kate Reardon and Pat Reardon
October 8 - 16, 2016
Our next Fasting Detox Health Retreat in Australia will run from October 8-16th, 2016 (8 nights) hosted back at the base of majestic Mt Warning in the northern rivers region of New South Wales at Gymea Eco Retreat & Day Spa – a sustainable retreat & day spa with a commitment to rejuvenation, health, and healing. The enchanting accommodation, secluded location, and amazing group of retreat guests set the perfect scene for a transformational personal health and healing journey.
Click here to hear about our past guest’s retreat experiences with video and written testimonials. No matter whether they were a corporate mining CEO, a yoga instructor, or a mother of four young children – they all had one thing in common – a transformational experience that led to lasting and positive changes in their lives!
We have secured the Australian detox retreat dates to enable the retreat to run over one working week, a great result for our guests who are short on work holidays! And as always we have priced the retreat competitively – as our retreats in Australia are all about spreading the word, health, and healing to as many people as possible!
The Australian retreat follows a similar program schedule, life force kinetics, and transformational experience as our Bali Detox Fasting Retreats – while making certain we put our very own Aussie stamp of inspiration and eccentricity on the retreat…
The retreat includes:
- Pre-cleanse support and dietary plan before arriving to the retreat
- Accommodation for length of retreat (8 nights)
- Constant on-site guidance and support from trained professionals during the entire length of retreat
- Orientation on arrival including personalised health assessment and physical examination
- Welcome Pack & Educational Workbook including information on the process of fasting, recipes to take home, refresher sprays, and a whole lot more!
- All fresh juices, coconut water, broth soup, and herbal teas (we use local organic produce where ever possible)
- Practitioner only herbal products, minerals, vitamins and probiotic supplements to support and enhance the detoxing capacity of the body
- Liver Flush drink and supporting supplements
- Daily guided exercise classes – including 4 yoga classes + e.g. water therapy, guided walks, ecstatic dance, etc.
- 2 x one hour massages tailored to further enhance the detoxification process
- 3 x one hour Steam, Sauna, Hydrotherapy Spa and Plunge Pool sessions to further enhance the detoxification process
- Workshops on a variety of topics including nutrition, eating for health, food as medicine, conscious cleansing, emotional clearing, hormonal balance, etc.
- 2 x private one-on-one hour personal health or healing sessions with our onsite practitioner(s), therapist(s) and/or healer(s).
- Enema Colon Cleansing Kit
- Daily guided meditations
The retreat package does not include:
- Transport and/or transfers to the retreat location (we have a list of recommendations)
- Personal beauty care treatments at the Day Spa e.g. facial treatments.
About the Retreat Hosts
Bachelor of Health Science – Naturopathy | Bachelor of Health Science – Nutritional Medicine Kate Reardon is a Naturopath, Nutritionist and Intuitive Metaphysical Healer. After many years of tertiary study in alternative and mind body medicine, Kate set out in search of finding the most dynamic way of helping people achieve radical healing and transformation […]Learn more about Kate Reardon
Bachelor of International Business Combining his love for lifestyle, business and entrepreneurism, Pat completed a degree in International Business after returning from overseas travels throughout Europe, the Caribbean and Central & South America. A professional career in sales and management for the following five years ensured an acquisition of valuable skills and experiences within the corporate […]Learn more about Pat Reardon
Category : Australian Retreats