Bali Fasting Detox – 10 nights
Guided by Lola Taylor and Georgia Arnold
April 7 - 17, 2017
Our Simply Renew program focuses on detox and cleansing through fasting.
Whilst you are fasting (abstinence from food), your body will be purged of long-term accumulated toxins and acid wastes which are affecting its ability to absorb nutrients and potentially adding to dis-ease in your body.
As the toxic load reduces the functioning of every cell in your body is enhanced, which makes Simply Renew a very powerful tool in eliminating disease processes in the body, building up energy, strength and vitality and assisting in weight loss.
Using specific high quality natural supplements and practitioner prescribed herbs, the toxins literally get “pulled out” via the body’s elimination pathways – Colon, skin, kidneys, liver, lungs and lymph nodes.
This process is supported by;
- Colonics and enema’s (removal of mucoid plaque and toxins that accumulate in the digestive tract)
- Steam baths and saunas (removal of toxic build up via the skin and lymph nodes)
- Dry skin brushing and massages (supports circulation and lymphatic drainage).
- Gentle exercise (increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, increase weight loss)
After you reduce the toxic load in your body you may experience amazing side effects such as
- A boost in energy
- Sound sleep
- Clear skin, strong nails and hair
- Weight loss and body re-composition
- Increased motivation and enthusiasm
- Elevated mood
- Mental clarity
- Decrease in pain and inflammation in the body
- Good bowel habits
- Stronger immune system
- Improvement in blood circulation
- Reduced cravings etc. The list goes on and on and each individual has their own unique experience to take away with them.
Our Simply Renew program is like someone switching on the “re-start” button. With constant support in a loving and safe environment, a “re-start” is exactly what you will get from this cleansing program not just in your physical body but your overall life experience.
Come and relax, unwind and cleanse and let us take care of the rest.
Who would benefit from our Simply Renew program?
Everyone at some stage in their lives should consider a fasting program to clean up the toxic load on their body. Toxicity is of much greater concern in the twentieth century than ever before. There are many new strong chemicals, air and water pollution, radiation and nuclear power and we are continually ingesting toxins of all kinds through our diet, stimulants and sedatives. Toxins are not just what we put in our mouths either- beauty products, cleaning products, paints, plastics, fumes, pollution, smoking etc are many different ways in which toxins can get in to the body either via our lungs (breathing) skin (topically) or mouth (digestion).
It is the rise in our overall toxicity levels that are leading to more and more health complications and disease processes. If you suffer from any of the following you would certainly benefit from this program;
- Digestive complaints
- Overweight & sluggish metabolism
- Skin conditions and allergies
- Hormonal imbalances in men and women
- Poor immune system
- General tiredness and lethargy
- Overindulgence and food cravings
- Poor circulation
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Depression and Anxiety
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Past or present injuries and convalescence
- Slow healing capacity
Our Simply Renew programs run for 7 or 10 nights.
What is included in the program?
- Pre-cleanse support and information before coming to the retreat
- 2 x airport or hotel transfers (incoming and outgoing)
- Accommodation for length of program in private room with private bathroom
- Full use of retreat facilities
- Full on-site guidance and support from trained professional(s) during the entire length of program
- Thorough orientation on arrival including personalized health assessment
- Welcome pack including everything you will need for your fast + more!
- Detailed educational workbook to use as knowledge base whilst fasting
- Great recipes and extra healthy handouts to take home
- All fresh juices, coconuts, broth soup and herbal teas (local organic produce)
- Practitioner only herbal products, minerals, vitamins and probiotic supplements to support and enhance detoxing capacity of the body
- Daily guided exercise classes (typically yoga every 2nd day, alternating with e.g. water therapy, guided rice paddy walks, etc)
- Guided meditations
- 1 x cultural excursion
- Workshops on a variety of topics including nutritional, eating for health, food as medicine, conscious cleansing, emotional clearing, hormonal balance and weight loss.
- 2 x one-on-one personal sessions of your choice from those available with our on-site practitioners (for example – Naturopathy, Nutritional medicine, vibrational and intuitive healing, reiki, emotional clearing, PSYCH-K®, Holoenergetics®, iridology, flower essence therapy and lifestyle counseling)
- Self administered colon cleansing enema kit
- 5 x Massages to support the detoxification (and relaxation!) process
- Steam, sauna, hot and cold dipping pools
About the Retreat Hosts
Bachelor of Health Science – Naturopathy Lola grew up in Tasmania-Australia. Raised by parents who lived off the land and practised the art of natural living, Lola pursued her passion for food as medicine by completing her Bachelor Degree in Naturopathy. Her empathic nature led her to pursuing a career that offered holistic practices to […]Learn more about Lola Taylor
Georgia has a passion for all things health and adventure. She has a strong belief that being healthy doesn’t need to be hard or boring, but more about living a life full of exploration and following your curiosities. Georgia loves sitting down with people and chatting about their beliefs, dreams, desires and helping them to […]Learn more about Georgia Arnold
Category : Bali 10 night Fasting Detox