Bali Superfood Cleanse – 7 nights
Guided by Lola Taylor and Georgia Arnold
April 7 - 14, 2017
Our Feel aLIVE Super Food Cleanse has been carefully formulated to provide your body the right amount of vitamins and minerals to completely sustain it, whilst giving your digestive system a rest. We have incorporated delicious super food and raw liquid meals to alkalise your body, eliminate toxins from your liver, kidneys and lymphatic system, reactivate your nutrient status and support the healing and re-oxygenation of your cells. Giving your body the right ‘foods’ and time to heal itself yields fast and quick results that are sustainable because you are treating the cause of the problem and not the symptoms.
Giving your digestive system a rest, cleansing out the liver, kidneys and colon of toxic build up and increasing your nutrient status whilst eating delicious super food smoothies jam packed full of goodness, fresh coconut water, raw alkalizing soups, tasty elixirs, fresh juices, and herbal teas is easy, fun and beneficial. Your gut will thank you, and you’ll learn some fun new tips and tricks to incorporate back in your daily life. Cleaning the inside to glow on the outside, keeping your body in tiptop shape to create and maintain a healthy, nourishing and inspiring lifestyle!
This process is supported by;
- Enemas (removal of mucoid plaque and toxins that accumulate in the digestive tract) – Optional
- Steam baths and saunas (removal of toxic build up via the skin and lymph nodes)
- Dry skin brushing and massages (supports circulation and lymphatic drainage).
- Gentle exercise (increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, increase weight loss)
- Alkalise your blood
- Increase energy
- Decrease inflammation
- Decrease toxic load
- Open the eliminatory channels to cleanse the tissues and organs
- Increase oxygen on a cellular level
- Stabilize blood sugar levels
- Support enzyme production
Who would benefit from a Feel aLIVE Super Food Cleanse?
The Feel aLIVE Superfood Cleanse allows cleansing and detoxifying to happen at a slower more gentle rate with toxins and impurities being released with less intensity and therefore fewer symptoms. Enjoy a healthy holiday where we provide and support you with all you need to cleanse and nourish your body, mind, heart and spirit. This is ideal for clients who do not have the time to commit to do a 10 day retreat experience.
Also the Feel aLIVE Super Food Cleanse is a great addition to our fasting detox retreats, giving you the option to allow yourself the time to ease into the retreat pace with a pre-cleanse of super food packed smoothies, fresh juices and nutritious soups. And for both a pre and post-fast experience, we have created the unique14 Day Total Transformation package to ease you into a fasting detox, and slowly and gently allow your digestive system to wake up after the fasting experience with easy to digest organic, raw, super foods.
What is included in the program?
- Pre-cleanse support and information before coming to the retreat
- 2 x Airport or hotel transfer (incoming and outgoing)
- All liquid foods including nourishing soups, superfood smoothies, elixirs, and juices.
- 4 x traditional Bali healing massages
- Daily yoga/somatics and/or exercise classes
- Workshops on a variety of topics including nutrition, eating for health, food as medicine, conscious cleansing, emotional clearing, hormonal balance, etc.
- Guided meditations
- 2 x one on one private sessions of your choice (choose from e.g. Naturopathy, Nutritional medicine, vibrational and intuitive healing, reiki, emotional clearing, PSYCH-K®, Holoenergetics®, iridology, flower essence therapy and lifestyle counseling)
- On site private infrared sauna
- 1 x offsite excursion to hot and cold dipping pools, steam, sauna, spring pool spa experience
- 1 x cultural excursion and water purification ceremony
About the Retreat Hosts
Bachelor of Health Science – Naturopathy Lola grew up in Tasmania-Australia. Raised by parents who lived off the land and practised the art of natural living, Lola pursued her passion for food as medicine by completing her Bachelor Degree in Naturopathy. Her empathic nature led her to pursuing a career that offered holistic practices to […]Learn more about Lola Taylor
Georgia has a passion for all things health and adventure. She has a strong belief that being healthy doesn’t need to be hard or boring, but more about living a life full of exploration and following your curiosities. Georgia loves sitting down with people and chatting about their beliefs, dreams, desires and helping them to […]Learn more about Georgia Arnold
Category : Bali 7 night Superfood Cleanse